It is always best to start with a good foundation.
A coat of primer on a wall.
Healthy soil in the garden.
Fresh ingredients for a meal.
A solid foundation makes the rest better.
Such is the case with rug pads. Certain rug pads can provide a solid foundation.
I have been on all sides with rug pads. Those chemical smelling honey comb plastic mats, no rug pads and now…the perfect, those certain, rug pads.
Today I am sharing the best source for rug pads and giving away perfect rug pads to 2 of you!
Rug Pads 101
- Don’t buy those plastic honey comb rug pads. They give off a chemical odor and stick to your floor, which can really do damage, especially to hardwood.
- Don’t forgo rug pads. No rug pad can also damage your floor, shorten the life span of your rug and cause slippage.
- Do use a rug pad that is only slightly smaller than your rug
- Do use a rug pad made for your floor type
- Do use a rug pad with traction
- Do use a rug pad made of natural materials
- Do get your rug pads from Rug Pad Corner
- Do enter my rug pad give away!
After peeling one of those cheap-o honey comb rug pads off my lovely hardwood floor, I decided no rug pads.
Then I realized the shifting of the rug was scraping the finish on the floors. I like distressed, but this was not the “good distressed” we covet.
Like it was meant to be, Rug Pad Corner reached out to me…Omen and Amen!
Rug Pad Corner makes their rug pads in America with 100% natural & recycled materials without chemicals, glues or adhesives.
That sound like the makings of a solid foundation already, right?
They sent me their Ultra Premium Rug Pads to try. They are fantastic! I asked for two to share with you & they agreed.
Why do you need rug pads from Rug Pad Corner?
Because they have all the dos and none of the don’ts and because these high quality rug pads:
- protect your rugs & floors
- add comfort to your rooms
- reduce noise
- insulate for warmth
Another excellent reason to purchase from Rug Pad Corner is that for very purchase money is donated to a charity of your choice, the Red Cross, American Cancer Society and St. Jude’s. Isn’t that wonderful?
Use the simple form below to enter to win the rug pad of your choice & size from Rug Pad Corner. There will be one winner chosen from here, on my blog and one chosen from bHome, the app ( which I hope you have all downloaded! )
** Kelly **