Hey I know you all are super busy…
But I’d love you to pop in for a minute.
Come on in and see my dining room dressed up for Christmas.
Sooo enjoying decorating this year. I have a few simple Christmas decor tips to share with you.
And, an opportunity to get decorating tips & advice just for you ~ read on…
To deck out my dining room for Christmas I simply added:
- a big bowl of vintage ornaments
- small shiny ornaments scattered on the table
- a bunch of candle sticks with white tapers
- greens clipped from the garden
- boxwood wreaths from Trader Joes (did I tell you I shop at the original TJs & the owner used to live down the block?)
- a few handmade grain sack treasures, and…
- a bit of shimmer.
It took only 30 minutes to deck this room. So even though the hour is late and you are busy you still have time to conjure up a little Christmas magic using my tips.
Our neighbors just painted their house blue. Red or white would have been better for this photo, but it looks lovely!
Simple Christmas Decor Tips
- keep your palette neutral with just a pop of red or another festive color
- cut greens from the bottom of your tree or the yard & layer on the table
- fill a big bowl with ornaments – see how to cheat the full look here
- steer clear of “cutesy” Christmas stuff – especially in the dining room
- use natural elements & fabrics to bring in texture
- cluster candle sticks of varying heights – use only white or ivory unscented candles at the table.
In my opinion less is more, even at Christmas.
After all, less done right, looks like more.
More for more sake is … well, just more.
Now you have my simple Christmas decor tips for a magical, beautiful, tasteful and festive Christmas dining room.
Want advice & tips specific to your home, project or plans?
Oh good, ’cause I am ready to share!
We can talk about whatever aspect of your home you’d like.
You can send me photos – we’ll get to know each other. I’ll get to know your home. Learn what you want to achieve and I will help you do it!
Sound good to you?
Each month there will be one winner of an hour design consult with me.
The winner will be chosen on the last day of the month and notified by email.
Sign up below to be in the running to win a FREE one hour design consult with me. There will be 12 winners for 2017. Once you sign up you have a chance to be chosen each month. Another terrific reason to stick with me!
I am really excited about connecting with you in this way. I know we’ll have fun and I know that I can help you create the home you dream about. I did it for myself & do it for clients all the time.
You see I know a few things about home dreams & making them a reality. Have you seen this befores of this place?!
I couldn’t be happier in my dream home and I want you living in your dreams too!
Looking forward to talking in 2017. Thanks for coming by today.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you & yours!
xx Kelly xx