So glad you are here!
With so many new visitors to My Soulful Home lately, I thought it would be nice to catch up and get to know each other better.
Life is so busy, the fact that you chose to spend a bit of it here makes me all bubbly! I appreciate you and hope that MSH adds something of value to your day.
Before I get too ‘bubbly’, let’s virtual hug & get on with the business of getting better acquainted
- Here is my family, Peter, Ava & Lara (I take the photos so I am never in them. Does that happen in your family too?);
- Click here to read some random things about me (let’s not make this all about me, so tell me something about you, ok?);
- This post on kindness is one of my favorites, not because of what I wrote, but for the link to a speech by George Saunders. Trust me his speech is worth a read;
- If comments rank a post, this is the crowd pleaser (even Miss Mustard Seed featured it!) ~ the couch transformation;
- An up cycle project that you can make from stuff you have on hand;
- Everybody loves a house tour. Here is the start of mine;
- Might as well have a looksee at the garden too;
- Come closer now, I share my ‘secrets’ here;
- Most popular recipe thus far (duh…it involves bacon);
- One of my designer tricks of the trade;
- A lesson learned that has changed my life for the better in many ways.
Now that you know me better, it is your turn…tell me something about you!
Thanks again for visiting,
** Kelly **
p.s. Congratulations to Stacey Roberson! Stacey is the winner of the $250 gift card Give Away! You will have another chance at a big Give Away in early October. I will keep you ‘posted’!