I love the instant gratification of spray painting.
Truth is I like to start & complete a project in one day or one hour or 15 minutes if possible!
That stand back & admire moment can’t come too soon for me.
I picked up this metal pitcher at an estate sale for $2.00. I loved the simple lines. It was part of a vignette in the breakfast room for several months…until…
Drinking my morning tea yesterday, I thought that pitcher needs some perking up. As I have this ‘farmhouse glam’ thing going on in my head these days, I opted for a gold monogram and a flat creamy white finish.
Making the monogram was so easy. I used stick on & peel off vinyl letters from Michael’s.
You can monogram anything with my easy method.
Here is how:
- spray paint the part of your object with the color you want the monogram to be
- stick on the vinyl letter
- spray paint the whole object the color you want it to be, spraying right over the vinyl letter
- let dry completely
- peel off the vinyl letter
- stand back & admire your spray paint monogram! ( less then 15 minutes!! )
What will you spray paint a monogram on? Pin this to your projects board for when you need an instant gratification project.
** Kelly **
Linking up at Savvy Southern Style