This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and timeshel, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #timeshelprints http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
I want to ask you a few questions, ok?
Do you have photo albums that stopped when you got a digital camera?
Do you have pretty frames sitting in a closet empty?
Do you take lots of photos with your phone?
Yes, Yes & Yes…me too!
My answer for you. timeshel, the new iPhone app.
timeshel ~ iPhone photos come alive as beautiful prints!
The app is free. Download it from the Apple Store. Simple, easy & fun to use.
timeshel delivers high quality prints to your door every month.
There are two tiers of service: 10 photos a month delivered in an envelope for $5.95 and 30 photos a month delivered in the special timeshel case for $14.95.
Simply add photos to your account as you capture them. When you reach 10 or 30 your order is processed.
Rectangle or square, the prints are retro & modern at the same time. I love the 1/4 inch white border.
timeshel is really wonderful for us ~ the crafty minded. Think of all the possibilities!
I had a project in mind when I ordered my prints ~ a Mother’s Day banner for each Grandma!
Mother’s Day Banner using timeshel Prints
What you need:
- timeshel prints
- 1 1/2 yards pom poms
- tiny 1/16″ hole punch or use your needle
- needle & thread
- ribbon or such for the loops
- 2 medium sized buttons
What you need to do:
- choose the prints
- punch a hole in the center top of each
- measure the center of your pom pom strand
- sew first photo in the center of the strand
- sew thru the hole in print & in between the pom poms
- continue sewing on photos on either side of the first
- cut off the last pom pom on each end
- fold over ribbon to cover end & sew in place
- sew a button on either end to cover where pom pom strand meets ribbon
I bet you can think of many ways to use these prints in projects!
The banner can be hung for always or for a while. The photos snipped off to go in an album or frames.
You can even send timeshel as a gift & let them make their own banner!
Have fun with timeshel, I know I am!
** Kelly **