When you get texts from your daughter’s friends moms asking for the recipe you know you are on to something good.
That’s what happened to me after Ava’s friends came over…. and like beautiful locust ate all my freshly roasted pumpkin seeds!
So I share this easy what was in the pantry at the time pumpkin seed recipe with you.
Like me, I bet you have plenty of pumpkins around so you can make batch after batch – because believe me they will want more!
Those girls even wanted me to carve up my Cinderella pumpkin for more seeds – uh, NO!
Calling it a recipe it probably an exaggeration.
Swirl, sprinkle & bake and waa’ laa’ you have a big bowl of even teen pleasing treats!
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Recipe
What you need:
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds washed
- olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse or regular salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- a few sprinkles of Old Bay Seasoning
What you need to do:
- preheat oven to 275 degrees
- remove the seeds from the pumpkin & rinse well
- pat dry & put in a bowl
- toss seeds with a swirl of olive oil
- spread out on a cookie sheet
- sprinkle on salt & garlic salt
- sprinkle on Old Bay to coat
- roast for a about 40 minutes ~ turn once at 20 minutes
Go get your seeds ready to pop in the oven – slide them in and while they are getting all toasty & delish have a peek at Day One of the bHome for Thanksgiving Tour.
My turn is on Friday, but I don’t want you to miss anything. Especially the gorgeous & generous give away we have for you from French Garden House.
This is what one lucky reader will receive:
So pop on over to the homes featured today to find out how to enter. They are linked below.
See you on Friday!
** Kelly **